What are new words for 2020
10 new English words you should know in 2020
- Stan. Meaning: A devoted and overly enthusiastic follower (stalker-fan).
- Nomophobia is the fear or worry of being without or unable to use ones phone.
- Bottle incident.
- carbon absorber.
What is a opposite word
Definitions of opposite word: An antonym of another word is a word that expresses a meaning that is opposed to another words meaning.
What are the hard words
7 most difficult English words that will let you forget what you wanted to say
What are modern words
10 modern English words and slang terms you should know
- Earworm. A song or tune that, once you've heard it, is stuck in your head.
- A staycation is a vacation that you take at home rather than abroad.
What are homophones
Homophones are words that sound the same when pronounced but mean different things and have different spellings. For instance, Sally might say, “Im going to the shops.”
What are antonyms for Class 3
Antonyms: Words having opposite meanings.
|Brave||Courageous, Valiant, Fearless||Coward, Timid, Weakling|
|Bravery||Courage, Valour||Cowardice, Fearfulness, Timidity|
What are some good vocabulary words
Full list of words from this list:
- Good fortune in making unanticipated and fortunate discoveries.
- sharp, intense, or keen.
- doubtful; rife with uncertainty or uncertainty.
- A susurration is a vague sound, such as a whisper or rustling.
- callosum corpus.
What is formatting in computer class 3
The text formatting options include fonts, font sizes, underlining styles, bolding, italicizing, etc. All three are used to highlight a word or words.
What is the Hindi meaning of synonyms
Synonyms are words or expressions that have the same meaning as each other.
What are the 10 new words
Let's explore 10 new words you'll need for 2021:
- Adulting is the process of acting or behaving like an adult.
- Awe walk is defined as a stroll outside during which you make an effort to take in your surroundings.
What are the 5 new words
Take a look at these 5 new English words that went trending in the year 2021.
- Hellacious. This word is a mix of the word 'Hell' and the suffix 'cious'.
- Quick fashion
- long-haul driver
What was the most popular word in 2020
Although the words COVID-19 and coronavirus may be less obvious, they managed to accompany pandemic in 2020, according to Merriam-Webster and Dictionary.com, who also claim that pandemic has been named word of the year.Dec 14, 2020
What is the top word of 2020
The Merriam-Webster word of the year for 2020 is “pandemic.” (Nov. 30, 2020)
What are some new words
List of 100 new English words and meanings
|New English Word||Meaning|
|kvell||Meaning to talk admiringly, enthusiastically, or proudly about something|
|kvetchy||Given to or characterized by complaining or criticizing; ill-tempered, irritable.|
|LOL||To laugh out loud; to be amused.|
What are the new vocabulary words
Full list of words from this list:
- A trait of betrayal is helping an enemy.
- bully, intimidate or frighten with threats or a tyrannical attitude.
- Celibate. Not engaging in sexual activity.
- A trite or obvious remark is a cliché.
- coalition: the combining of various things into a single entity, structure, or group.
What words are being removed from the dictionary 2020
Robert Macfarlane stated in a different article on Friday that “the deletions” included acorn, adder, ash, beech, bluebell, buttercup, catkin, conker, cowslip, dandelion, fern, hazel, heather, heron, ivy, kingfisher, lark, mistletoe, nectar, newt, otter, pasture, and willow.
What are the 21st century words
9 words that define the 21st century
- Anthropocene is a term that encompasses all the others on this list but is perhaps the least well-known.
- Google, formerly a noun, is now a verb.
- DIVERSE STATE
What was the newest word invented
Zyzzyva is well-known for being the final word in many dictionaries written in the English language.